Dr. Sedeek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsHow Pediatric Anesthesiologists Manage Children with OSA Undergoing Tonsillectomy.Christopher A. Roberts, Raihanah Al Sayegh, Pavithra Ellison, Khaled Sedeek, Michele M. Carr> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2020 Jan 1
- 10 citationsRandomized Prospective Evaluation of Intraoperative Intravenous Acetaminophen in Pediatric Adenotonsillectomy.Christopher A. Roberts, Shivani Shah-Becker, Ashley P. O’Connell Ferster, Aaron Baker, Lauren E. Stahl, Khaled Sedeek, Michele M. Carr> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2018 Feb 1
- 6 citationsPopulation-Specific Associations of Deleterious Rare Variants in Coding Region of P2RY1-P2RY12 Purinergic Receptor Genes in Large-Vessel Ischemic Stroke Patients.Piotr K. Janicki, Ceren Eyileten, Victor Ruiz-Velasco, Khaled Sedeek, Justyna Pordzik, Anna Członkowska, Iwona Kurkowska-Jastrzębska, Shigekazu Sugino, Yuka Imamura-Ka...> ;International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2017 Dec 11
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: