Are you Dr. Shafiei?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2503 Broadmoor Blvd
Monroe, LA 71201Phone+1 318-388-6050Fax+1 318-388-2024
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Khaled Shafiei, MD is a board certified family physician in Monroe, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Arizona. He is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center, Glenwood Regional Medical Center, and Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)/MonroeResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Univ of Pécs Med SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsWegener granulomatosis: case report and brief literature review.Khaled Shafiei, Euil Luther, Michael Archie, Janis Gulick, Marjorie R Fowler> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2003 Nov 1
- Cornerstone Hospitals West MonroeWest Monroe, Louisiana
- Glenwood Regional Medical CenterWest Monroe, Louisiana
- St. Francis Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana
- Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport - Monroe Medical CenterMonroe, Louisiana