Are you Dr. Helou?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 Sunset Drive
La Grande, OR 97850Phone+1 541-963-8911Fax+1 541-962-7110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Khalil Helou, MD is a board certified pathologist in La Grande, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1977 - 1981
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1982 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSegmented regression, a versatile tool to analyze mRNA levels in relation to DNA copy number aberrations†Szilard Nemes, Toshima Z. Parris, Anna Danielsson, Marie Kannius-Janson, Junmei Miao Jonasson, Gunnar Steineck, Khalil Helou> ;Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 2012 Jan 1
- 25 citationsEffects of internal low-dose irradiation from 131I on gene expression in normal tissues in Balb/c miceEmil Schüler, Toshima Z. Parris, Nils Rudqvist, Khalil Helou, Eva Forssell-Aronsson> ;EJNMMI research. 2011 Nov 28
- 73 citationsClinical Implications of Gene Dosage and Gene Expression Patterns in Diploid Breast CarcinomaToshima Z. Parris, Anna Danielsson, Szilard Nemes, Anikó Kovács, Ulla Delle, Ghita Fallenius, Elin Möllerström, Per Karlsson, Khalil Helou> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2010 Aug 1
- Join now to see all