Dr. Weaver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 John St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007Phone+1 269-488-1524Fax+1 269-488-1526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsWhat's the flap over pilonidal disease?W. Lynn Weaver, Kibwe A.T. Weaver> ;Current Surgery. 2005 Jul 1
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: