Are you Dr. Yee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Boiling Springs Rd
Boiling Springs, SC 29316Phone+1 864-599-0731Fax+1 864-672-7852
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kim Hont Yee, MD is an oncologist in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Michigan. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus, Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black, and Prisma Health Patewood Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- Central Michigan University College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Validation of a simple camera navigation trainer.Yee, K. A., Karmali, S., Sherman, V.> ;J Am Coll Surg. 2009 Dec 01
- Estrogen receptor alpha expression in normal human breast epithelium is consistent over time.Khan, S. A., Yee, K. A., Kaplan, C., Siddiqui, J. F.> ;Int J Cancer. 2002 Dec 1
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Prisma Health Patewood HospitalGreenville, South Carolina