Are you Dr. Parker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 Burkarth Rd
Warrensburg, MO 64093Phone+1 660-747-2500Fax+1 660-747-8455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kim Parker, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Warrensburg, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. He is affiliated with Western Missouri Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1979
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1982 - 2014
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsWheelchair Propulsion Test: Development and Measurement Properties of a New Test for Manual Wheelchair UsersSussan Askari, R. Lee Kirby, Kim Parker, Kara Thompson, Jonathan O'Neill> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2013 Sep 1
- 17 citationsManual Wheelchair Skills Capacity Versus PerformancePeter Inkpen, Kim Parker, R. Lee Kirby> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2012 Jun 1
- 57 citationsAmbulation of People With Lower-Limb Amputations: Relationship Between Capacity and Performance MeasuresKim Parker, R. Lee Kirby, James Adderson, Kara Thompson> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2010 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Black Women Are Being Diagnosed with HIV at Higher Rates Than Other GroupsAugust 4th, 2021
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri