Dr. Murray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 NE 123rd St
Miami, FL 33181Phone(305) 558-3724
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Complication of a columellar strut in an edentulous patient.Sanaz Harirchian, Kim P. Murray, Jean Anderson Eloy> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2014 Jan 1
- 7 citationsEndoscopic transnasal septotomy for contralateral orbital apex venous angioma resection and decompression.Kim P. Murray, Neena Mirani, Paul D. Langer, James K. Liu, Jean Anderson Eloy> ;Orbit. 2013 Jan 24
- 19 citationsGraduated endoscopic multiangle approach for access to the infratemporal fossa: a cadaveric study with clinical correlates.Jean Anderson Eloy, Kim P. Murray, Mark E. Friedel, Belachew Tessema, James K. Liu> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2012 Apr 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: