Are you Dr. Thong?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-5238Fax(781) 744-2930
- Is this information wrong?
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsUpregulation of cell-surface mucin MUC15 in human nasal epithelial cells upon influenza A virus infection.Zhuang Gui Chen, Zhao Ni Wang, Yan Yan, Jing Liu, Ting Ting He, Kim Thye Thong, Yew Kwang Ong, Vincent T. K. Chow, Kai Sen Tan, De Yun Wang> ;BMC Infectious Diseases. 2019 Jul 15
- 16 citationsH3N2 influenza virus infection enhances oncostatin M expression in human nasal epitheliumTengfei Tian, Xiao-Xue Zi, Yang Peng, Zhao-ni Wang, Haiyu Hong, Yan Yan, Wei-Jie Guan, Kai Sen Tan, Jing Liu, Hsiao Hui Ong, Xue Kang, Jieqing Yu, Yew Kwang Ong, Kim T...> ;Experimental Cell Research. 2018 Oct 15
- 28 citationsIn Vitro Model of Fully Differentiated Human Nasal Epithelial Cells Infected With Rhinovirus Reveals Epithelium-Initiated Immune ResponsesKai Sen Tan, Hsiao Hui Ong, Yan Yan, Jing Liu, Chun Wei Li, Yew Kwang Ong, Kim Thye Thong, Hyungwon Choi, De Yun Wang, Vincent T. K. Chow> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2018 Mar 5
- Join now to see all