Are you Dr. Zeh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office275 East 200 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84111Phone+1 800-366-1664
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kim Zeh, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New York, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Stamford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Stamford Hospital/Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Stamford HospitalStamford, Connecticut