Dr. Baydarian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 Allegheny Ave
Baltimore, MD 21204
- Is this information wrong?
- After practicing family medicine since 2004, my life and career path were forever changed in 2015 after suffering a toxic reaction to Levaquin ( fluoroquinolone ). When traditional medicine had no answers, I found healing through functional medicine. Looking for the root cause of illness rather than treating symptoms gave me hope and a path to heal. Now I have dedicated my life's work to bringing this philosophy of medicine to as many patients as possible with the goals of both disease prevention and disease reversal.
My main focus in my current practice is reversing diabetes. For more information www.Wellness129.com
Education & Training
- York HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical CenterTowson, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: