Are you Dr. Hawblitzel Yarnall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2406 Blue Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607Phone(919) 954-4160
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimberly Hawblitzel Yarnall, MD is a board certified family physician in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. She is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Association between PEG3 DNA methylation and high-grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Claire Bosire, Adriana C. Vidal, Jennifer S. Smith, Dereje D. Jima, Zhiqing Huang, David Skaar, Fidel A. Valea, Rex C. Bentley, Margaret Gradison, Kimberly S. H. Yarna...> ;Infectious Agents and Cancer. 2021 Jun 13
- 3 citationsLong-Term Impact of an Electronic Health Record-Enabled, Team-Based, and Scalable Population Health Strategy Based on the Chronic Care Model.Kensaku Kawamoto, Kevin J. Anstrom, John Anderson, Hayden B. Bosworth, David F. Lobach, Carrie McAdam-Marx, Jeffrey M. Ferranti, Howard Shang, Kimberly S. H. Yarnall> ;AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium. 2016 Jan 1
- 38 citationsHPV genotypes and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in a multiethnic cohort in the southeastern USAAdriana C. Vidal, Jennifer S. Smith, Fidel A. Valea, Rex C. Bentley, Maggie Gradison, Kimberly S. H. Yarnall, Anne Ford, Francine Overcash, Kathy Grant, Susan K. Murph...> ;Cancer Causes & Control. 2014 Jun 14
- Join now to see all
- Duke University HospitalDurham, North Carolina