Dr. Johung is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 200-2100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2009 - 2013
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- A Phase III Trial Evaluating the Addition of Trastuzumab to Trimodality Treatment of HER2-Overexpressing Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Start of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01Ad, V.B.,Averbook, B.J.,Bristol, I.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Chen, Y.,Clarkson, J.E.,Cooley, G.M.,Demas, W.F.,Dutta, S.,Fehrenbacher, L.,Fromm, M.L.,Gaur, R.,Gilbert, R.A.,Gilman, P.B.,Gore, E.M.,Grisell, D.L.,Ham...
- Neoadjuvant Modified FOLFIRINOX and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Kimberly Johung, MD, PhD
- Phase II Study to Evaluate Modified Folfirinox and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Non-metastatic Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Kimberly Johung, MD, PhD
Publications & Presentations
- Benefits of a Multidisciplinary Women's Sexual Health Clinic in the Management of Sexual and Menopausal Symptoms After Pelvic Radiotherapy.Jessie Y. Li, Johanna D'Addario, Joan Tymon-Rosario, Gulden Menderes, Melissa R. Young, Kimberly L. Johung, Elena Ratner, Mary Jane Minkin, Shari Damast> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 Apr 1
- Publication Bias in Gastrointestinal Oncology Trials Performed over the Past Decade.Gabrielle W. Peters, Weiwei Tao, Wei Wei, Joseph A. Miccio, Krishan R. Jethwa, Michael Cecchini, Kimberly L. Johung> ;Oncologist. 2021 Aug 1
- Colon Cancer, Version 2.2021, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.Al B. Benson, Alan P. Venook, Mahmoud M. Al-Hawary, Mustafa A. Arain, Yi Jen Chen, Kristen K. Ciombor, Stacey Cohen, Harry S. Cooper, Dustin A. Deming, Linda Farkas, I...> ;Journal of The National Comprehensive Cancer Network. 2021 Mar 2
- Join now to see all
- 20 Ways Your Home Could Be Giving You CancerFebruary 26th, 2020
- Rapid Radiation Therapy Minimizes Treatment Time, Improves Quality of LifeFebruary 16th, 2018
- Nodule Size Should Not Determine Biopsy Decision in Thyroid CancerOctober 23rd, 2015
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: