Dr. Kerr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office112 Hospital Ln
Danville, IN 46122Phone+1 317-745-3740Fax+1 317-745-3816
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsDevelopment of progressive aortic vasculopathy in a rat model of agingSteven J. Miller, William C Watson, Kimberly A Kerr, Carlos A. Labarrere, Neal X. Chen, Mark A. Deeg, Joseph L. Unthank> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2007 Sep 14
- 329 citationsSerum Resistin (FIZZ3) Protein Is Increased in Obese HumansMikako Degawa-Yamauchi, Jason E. Bovenkerk, Beth E. Juliar, William R. Watson, Kimberly A Kerr, RoseMarie Jones, Qihong Zhu, Robert V. Considine> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2003 Nov 1
- 31 citationsImpaired collateral artery development in spontaneously hypertensive rats.Jay L. Tuttle, Bridget M. Sanders, Harold M. Burkhart, Steven W. Fath, Kimberly A Kerr, William C Watson, B. Paul Herring, Michael C. Dalsing, Joseph L. Unthank> ;Microcirculation. 2002 Oct 1
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: