Dr. Lefholz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office515 W Mayfield Rd
Arlington, TX 76014Phone(817) 468-4689Fax(817) 465-7872
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1995 - 2022
- MO State License 1989 - 2023
- MI State License 1985 - 2023
- AOA Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsA comparison of laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy and total abdominal hysterectomy outcomesO. Robert Sarmini, Kimberly Lefholz, Harry P. Froeschke> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2005 Apr 1
- USMD Hospital at ArlingtonArlington, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: