Dr. Rieniets is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 S Wadsworth BLVD
Lakewood, CO 80226Phone+1 720-447-8837Fax+1 888-531-4959
- Is this information wrong?
- West Denver Endocrinology LLC (the office of Dr. Kimberly Rieniets and NP Danielle Williams) is an outpatient Endocrinology "micropractice" clinic. Care of diabetes, thyroid, metabolic, and hormonal disorders is offered to patients 18 years of age and older.
Micropractice clinicians operate in small unconventional clinics with minimal support staff, relying on computer systems or contract services to manage tasks outside of direct patient care. By operating in this way, overhead is minimized, efficiency is improved, and the clinician regains time with patients. By enhancing and prioritizing the provider-patient element, exceptional medical care that is patient centered, safe, and timely can be delivered.
West Denver Endocrinology's mission is to provide comprehensive Endocrinology care that meets or exceeds care standards yet is tailored to the needs of the individual. By leveraging compassion, excellent communication, and in-depth up to date knowledge, effective and collaborative patient-provider relationships are fostered.
Dr. Rieniets is an ABIM board certified Endocrinologist and graduate of the Walter Reed AMC Endocrinology fellowship and the Walter Reed AMC Internal Medicine residency. She has over a decade of experience in management of endocrine, metabolic, and nutritional disorders. Dr. Rieniets strives to provide the highest standard of care and compassion and upholds the Hippocratic oath (“first, do no harm”) by utilizing guidelines and medical evidence to choose safe and effective treatment. As an osteopath (DO), she adheres to the tenant of “patient heal thyself” with an emphasis on patient education and lifestyle therapies and a bias for offering the minimum necessary treatment.
The practice is currently accepting new patients. Fax referrals to 8885314959. Most insurances are accepted with referral. Call 720-330-9760 for more information.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2007 - 2009
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2006 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsIncidence and clinical significance of elevated macroprolactin levels in patients with hyperprolactinemia.Abel Alfonso, Kimberly I. Rieniets, Robert A. Vigersky> ;Endocrine Practice. 2006 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: