Dr. Casten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsHemoglobin-derived Peptides as Novel Type of Bioactive Signaling MoleculesIvone Gomes, Camila Squarzoni Dale, Kimbie Casten, Miriam A. Geigner, Fabio C. Gozzo, Emer S. Ferro, Andrea S. Heimann, Lakshmi A. Devi> ;Aaps Journal. 2010 Sep 2
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: