Are you Dr. Domoto-Reilly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 9th Ave.
3rd Floor West Clinic
Seattle, WA 98104Phone+1 206-520-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimiko Domoto-Reilly, MD is a board certified neurologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center and UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Feasibility and acceptability of remote smartphone cognitive testing in frontotemporal dementia research.Jack Carson Taylor, Hilary W Heuer, Annie L Clark, Amy B Wise, Masood Manoochehri, Leah Forsberg, Carly Mester, Meghana Rao, Daniell Brushaber, Joel Kramer, Ariane E W...> ;Alzheimer's & Dementia. 2023 May 9
- Plasma inflammation for predicting phenotypic conversion and clinical progression of autosomal dominant frontotemporal lobar degeneration.Breton M Asken, Peter A Ljubenkov, Adam M Staffaroni, Kaitlin B Casaletto, Lawren Vandevrede, Yann Cobigo, Julio C Rojas-Rodriguez, Katherine P Rankin, John Kornak, Hi...> ;Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry. 2023 Mar 28
- 1 citationsMultisite ALLFTD study modeling progressive empathy loss from the earliest stages of behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia.Gianina Toller, Yann Cobigo, Patrick Callahan, Brian S Appleby, Danielle Brushaber, Kimiko Domoto-Reilly, Leah K Forsberg, Nupur Ghoshal, Jonathan Graff-Radford, Neil ...> ;Alzheimer's & Dementia. 2023 Jan 2
- Join now to see all
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington