Dr. Riccobono is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530Phone+1 516-240-8700Fax+1 516-240-8787
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2004 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2025
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsEffects of hepatitis C virus infection on menopause status and symptoms.Kinga Cieloszyk, Diana Hartel, Galina Moskaleva, Ellie E. Schoenbaum> ;Menopause. 2009 Mar 1
- Linezolid resistance in three isolates of coagulase-negative staphylococci.Cieloszyk, K., Amodio-Groton, M., Saeed, M., Coyle, C. M.> ;Ann Pharmacother. 2007 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: