Dr. Parikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2019 - 2022
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Multimodality Imaging of Myocardial Viability.Kinjan Parikh, Alana Choy-Shan, Munir Ghesani, Robert Donnino> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2021 Jan 4
- 3 citationsRevisiting Atrial Fibrillation in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Era.Kinjan H. Parikh, Jose Dizon, Angelo B. Biviano> ;Interventional cardiology clinics. 2018 Aug 11
- 1 citationsShould We Up the Intensity of Statin Therapy After Placing a Drug-eluting StentKinjan H. Parikh, Ajay J. Kirtane> ;Revista Espanola De Cardiologia. 2017 Nov 2
- E-cigarettes and Cardiovascular Health: The Risks of VapingMarch 4th, 2023
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: