Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 S Schwartz Ave
Farmington, NM 87401Phone(505) 609-6700Fax(505) 609-6701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kiran Khan, MD is a nephrologist in Farmington, New Mexico. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico and Texas. She is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Aga Khan Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Neisseria mucosa Peritonitis in the Setting of a Migrated Intrauterine DeviceKiran Nawaz Khan, Ramesh Saxena, Michael A. Choti, Venkatesh Kumar Ariyamuthu> ;Advances in peritoneal dialysis. Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis. 2018 Nov 1
- 2 citationsRecent medical graduates as facilitators in a PBL curriculum.Kiran Nawaz Khan, S Abdul Saeed, Philippe M. Frossard> ;Medical Education. 2006 Nov 1
- Development and validation of a questionnaire to evaluate the effectiveness of evidence-based practice teaching.Taylor R, Reeves B, Mears R, Keast J, Binns S, Ewings P, Khan K> ;Med Educ. 2001-06-01