Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 S Medical Arts Ct Ste D
Gillette, WY 82716Phone+1 307-682-0400Fax+1 307-686-7420
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/Monmouth Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Monmouth Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Baroda Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsEXTRACORPOREAL SHOCK WAVE LITHOTRIPSY INDUCED ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURISM RUPTUREKirtikumar L. Patel, Joel S. Gross> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1991 Mar 1
- Campbell County HealthGillette, Wyoming
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: