Are you Dr. Kapadia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Robert Wood Johnson Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 235-8717Fax(732) 235-7379
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kishan Kapadia, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Maryland, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Medical Toxicology, 2009 - 2011
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2012 - 2016
- MA State License 2009 - 2012
- NJ State License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsAmatoxin poisoning: case reports and review of current therapiesJeanine Ward, Kishan Kapadia, Eric Brush, Steven D. Salhanick> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey