Dr. Kousa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office538 Main Street
Paintsville, KY 41240Phone(606) 226-6667Fax(606) 789-6202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tri-Health Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Permanently increased brightness of right ventricle (D-shaped left ventricle) on myocardial perfusion imaging in a patient with chronic cor pulmonale: an autopsy corre...Shih, W., Kousa, K., Mitchell, B., Huang, W.> ;Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. 2006 Apr 4
- Carcinomatous lymphangitis mimicking pulmonary thromboembolism.Koutaki, Y., Nii, T., Eguchi, K., Kousa, K., Niimura, H.> ;Jpn Circ J. 2001 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: