Dr. Farkas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 Hwy 37
Toms River, NJ 08753Phone+1 732-558-8040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph's University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- Univ of Pécs Med SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 82 citationsAutoantigen-specific regulatory T cells induced in patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus by Insulin B-chain immunotherapyTihamer Orban, Klara Farkas, Heyam Jalahej, Janos Kis, András Treszl, Ben A. Falk, Helena Reijonen, Joseph I. Wolfsdorf, Alyne Ricker, Jeffrey B. Matthews, Nadio Tchao...> ;Journal of Autoimmunity. 2010 Jun 1
- 37 citationsReduced CD4+ T-cell-specific gene expression in human type 1 diabetes mellitusTihamer Orban, Janos Kis, Laszlo Szereday, Péter Engelmann, Klara Farkas, Heyam Jalahej, András Treszl> ;Journal of Autoimmunity. 2007 Jun 1
- 38 citationsReduced CD4+ subset and Th1 bias of the human iNKT cells in Type 1 diabetes mellitusJanos Kis, Péter Engelmann, Klara Farkas, Geoffrey Richman, Shawn Eck, James Lolley, Heyam Jalahej, Maciej Borowiec, Sally C. Kent, András Treszl, Tihamer Orban> ;Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 2007 Mar 1
- Community Medical CenterToms River, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: