Are you Dr. Kutschke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9601 Townline Rd
Minocqua, WI 54548Phone(715) 358-1221Fax(715) 221-6402
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Klaus Kutschke, MD is a general surgeon in Minocqua, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Michigan. He is affiliated with Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- University of Toledo Medical CenterClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Oscar G. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIron Mountain, Michigan