Dr. Drevlow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 State Ave
Faribault, MN 55021Phone+1 507-334-3921
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kris Drevlow is a family physician in Faribault, MN and is affiliated with Allina Health Faribault Medical Center (formerly District One Hospital). She received her medical degree from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She specializes in general family medicine including hospitalist and emergency medicine.
Education & Training
- Broadlawns Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State License 2002 - 2024
- WI State License 2020 - 2023
- IA State License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Rural Level 3/4 family medicine emergency physician representative, State Trauma Advisory Council--MN Dept of Health 2019 - Present
- founding board member, Faribault Area Hospice Foundation
- District One HospitalFaribault, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: