Are you Dr. Saxena?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeChildren's Specialty Clinic-Diabetes/Endocrinology-Stpl
347 North Smith Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102Phone(651) 220-6818Fax(651) 220-6064
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Krishna Saxena, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- King George's/CSM Medical CollegeClass of 1953, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1969 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEmpty sella syndrome in an adolescentSharon S Allen, Krishna M. Saxena> ;Journal of Adolescent Health Care. 1986 May 1
- 26 citationsAdrenoleukodystrophy Clinical and biochemical manifestations in carriersBrian P. O'Neill, Hugo W. Moser, Krishna M. Saxena, Lee C. Marmion> ;Neurology. 1984 Jun 1
- 12 citationsFamilial X‐linked Addison disease as an expression of adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD): Elevated C26fatty acid in cultured skin fibroblastsBrian P. O'Neill, Hugo W. Moser, Krishna M. Saxena> ;Neurology. 1982 May 1
- Join now to see all