Dr. Dunaway is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd
Mail Code: P35c
Portland, OR 97239Phone(503) 220-8262Fax(503) 721-1086
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 2002 - 2003
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Subcutaneous Colletotrichum truncatum Infection in a Child.Howard, L. M.,Gilbert, L.,Zwerner, J. P.,Snyder, K. M.,Di Pentima, M. C.> ;Pediatr. Infect. Dis. J.. 2015 Dec 18
- Pharmacologic Interventions for Infantile Hemangioma: A Meta-analysis.Chinnadurai, S.,Fonnesbeck, C.,Snyder, K. M.,Sathe, N. A.,Morad, A.,Likis, F. E.,McPheeters, M. L.> ;Pediatrics. 2016 Jan 17
- Outcomes of Oregon's law mandating physician reporting of impaired drivers.Snyder, K. M.,Ganzini, L.> ;J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol. 2009 Mar 25
- Join now to see all
- OHSU HospitalPortland, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: