Dr. Smock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
500 Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristi Smock is a pathologist in Salt Lake City, UT and is affiliated with University of Utah Health. She received her medical degree from University of Utah School of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. She specializes in hematopathology, anatomic pathology, and clinical pathology.
Education & Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Hematopathology, 2007 - 2008
- University of UtahResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- ADAMTS13 testing update: Focus on laboratory aspects of difficult thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura diagnoses and effects of new therapies.Kristi J. Smock> ;International Journal of Laboratory Hematology. 2021 Jul 20
- The Interlaboratory Performance in Measurement of Dabigatran and Rivaroxaban: Results of the College of American Pathologists External Quality Assessment Program.Oksana Volod, Marian A. Rollins-Raval, Andrew J. Goodwin, Russell A. Higgins, Thomas A. Long, Wayne L. Chandler, Neil S Harris, Huy P. Pham, James Alexander Isom, Kare...> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2021 Jun 16
- Memorial notice: Elizabeth M. Van Cott MD.Catherine P.M. Hayward, Kristi J. Smock> ;International Journal of Laboratory Hematology. 2021 Jun 12
- Join now to see all
- University of Utah HealthSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: