Kristin Aguado is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- MEET KRISTIN
Kristin is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in Specialties of Psychiatry and Family Practice. She has strong expertise and experience in diagnosing and treating a wide array of medical, addiction, and mental health conditions for patients of all ages, within both inpatient and outpatient settings.
She was born and raised in Cleveland, OH area and completed her Master’s degree in Family Practice at Ursuline College in 2014. After graduation she served in the National Health Service Corp, caring for disadvantaged communities. During that time, she developed a passion for mental health and holistic wellness and obtained her certification in Psychiatry.Kristin is a compassionate and caring provider who is committed to providing personalized services to help clients’ achieve recovery and wellness without fear or judgement. She is now accepting new clients and serves both OH and KY areas. “Your success and happiness lies within you and I love to help people overcome their challenges and see them grow!”.
Education & Training
- University of CincinnatiMasters, Post-Master's Certificate Psychiatry, 2016 - 2018
- Ursuline CollegeMasters, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2012 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- NHSC Scholarship Award National Health Service Corp, 2014-2016
Office20 S Third St
Columbus, OH 43215Phone(614) 636-5842
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: