Are you Dr. Brousseau?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Walnut St Ste 108
Boulder, CO 80302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristin Brousseau, DO is a board certified psychiatrist in Boulder, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Arizona, and Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2003
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 1991 - 1992
- CO State License 1991 - 2023
- RI State License 1990 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPharmacologic management of anxiety and affective lability during recovery from Guillain-Barré syndrome: some preliminary observations.Kristin M. Brousseau, David B. Arciniegas, Susie N Harris> ;Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2005 Jun 1