Dr. Escamilla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Mills Ave
Austin, TX 78731
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristin Escamilla is a psychiatrist in Austin, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas and University Medical Center at Brackenridge. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has been in practice 8 years. She specializes in psychosomatic medicine.
Education & Training
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 2011 - 2015
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIncorporating Critical Reflection Activities into Psychiatry Education.Sarah E. Baker, Kristin Escamilla, Sandra H. Ngo, Mary E. Camp> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2019 Apr 1
- 2 citationsAssociation Between Delusions of Infestation and Prescribed Narcotic and Stimulant Use.Tian Hao Zhu, Isela A Werchan, Kristin V Escamilla, Katherine R. Sebastian, Collin Hovinga, Jason S. Reichenberg> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2018 Nov 1
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of TexasAustin, Texas
- University Medical Center at BrackenridgeAustin, Texas
- Ascension Seton Medical Center AustinAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: