Dr. Fless is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 Millburn Ave.
Millburn, NJ 07041Phone+1 973-376-8034Fax+1 973-376-8463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Shot by a Gun … Missed by a Provider.Eddie Garcia, Abdul Hameed Zaid, Diane P. Calello, Lisa McHugh, Grant Arzumanov, Najaf Asrar, Ari Sapin, Kristin Fless> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Apr 1
- 7 citationsUterine angioleiomyoma complicated by consumptive coagulopathy.Marci Handler, Fariborz Rezai, Kristin Fless, Mikhail Litinski, Paul Yodice> ;Gynecologic oncology case reports. 2012 Aug 1
- A bullet in search of the smoking gun.Kristin G Fless, Matthew G Marin> ;Respiration. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: