Dr. Nierenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 Madison St. Suite 100
Swedish Family Medicine Residency
Seattle, WA 98104Phone(206) 386-6054Fax(206) 215-6027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Swedish Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsHigh-dose methotrexate for elderly patients with primary CNS lymphoma.Jay-Jiguang Zhu, Elizabeth R. Gerstner, David Engler, Maciej M. Mrugala, Whitney Nugent, Kristin Nierenberg, Fred H. Hochberg, Rebecca A. Betensky, Tracy T. Batchelor> ;Neuro-oncology. 2009 Apr 1
- The AMA Does Not Speak for UsDecember 9th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: