Dr. Hindert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 68th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49548Phone(616) 455-5000Fax(616) 281-6459
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of UtahResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1984
- University of UtahFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1979 - 1980
- University of UtahInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health ServicesGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: