Dr. Kezar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 N Beaver St
Flagstaff, AZ 86001Phone+1 928-214-2920Fax+1 928-214-2925
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: