Are you Dr. Doney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98109Phone+1 206-288-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristine Doney, MD is an oncologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Michigan. She is affiliated with Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center and UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1975 - 1978
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1973 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with a prior history of prostate cancer.Raffaele Palmieri, Robert B Montgomery, Kristine Doney> ;Annals of hematology. 2023 Feb 1
- Allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation in patients with a hematologic malignancy and a prior history of breast cancer.Kristine Doney, Wendy Leisenring, Hannah Linden> ;Breast cancer research and treatment. 2022 Aug 1
- Outcomes after hematopoietic cell transplantation among non-English- compared to English-speaking recipients.Ahona Mukherjee, Ted Gooley, Marco Mielcarek, Brenda M Sandmaier, Kris Doney, Masumi Ueda Oshima, Leona Holmberg, K Scott Baker, Rachel B Salit, Elizabeth F Krakow, Ka...> ;Bone marrow transplantation. 2022 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia With Supportive CARE, Hgfs, And ImmunosuppressivesNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1992–1995
- Adult Leukemia Research CenterNational Cancer Institute1987–1991
- Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia With Supportive CareNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1986–1991
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer CenterSeattle, Washington