Dr. Fortuna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hope Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-7123Fax(717) 531-0385
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2000
- Reading Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSegmental Forearm Fracture Due to Grip-Lock Injury in Male Gymnast: A Case Report.Gary F. Updegrove, Amiethab Aiyer, Kristine L. Fortuna> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2015 May 27
- 2 citationsBlount disease in a case of Prader-Willi syndrome: why is it not as prevalent as in obesity without Prader-Willi syndrome?Susan Dulka, Arabinda K. Choudhary, Sosamma Methratta, Kristine L. Fortuna> ;World Journal of Pediatrics. 2013 May 1
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: