Dr. Matullo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 Ostrum St
Priscilla Payne Hurd Pavilion 2
Bethlehem, PA 18015Phone(484) 526-1735Fax(484) 526-2429
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kristofer Matullo is an orthopedic surgeon in Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in elbow surgery and hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery, reconstruction, elbow surgery, upper extremity functional reconstruction, and hand and wrist traumatology.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Hand Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Hand Corticosteroid Injections in Patients on "Blood Thinners".Ajith Malige, Kristofer S. Matullo> ;Hand. 2020 Nov 1
- Distal Radius Fractures in Diabetic Patients: An Analysis of Surgical Timing and Other Factors That Affect Complication Rate.Ajith Malige, Andrew Konopitski, Chinenye O. Nwachuku, Kristofer S. Matullo> ;Hand. 2020 Sep 17
- The Influence of Physician-Rating Websites on Patient Physician PreferenceAjith Malige, Kristofer S. Matullo> ;Clinics in Orthopedic Surgery. 2020 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Health NewsApril 9th, 2021
- American Association of Hand SurgeryMember
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem CampusBethlehem, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: