Overview of Dr. Pardiwala
Dr. Krunal Pardiwala is a general surgeon in Tinley Park, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Chicago Medical Center, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, Advocate South Suburban Hospital, and MetroSouth Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 12 doctors at Ingalls Memorial Hospital and one of 14 doctors at Advocate South Suburban Hospital who specialize in General Surgery. He has 3 publications and over 50 citings.
Office6703 W 159th Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477Fax+1 773-834-6399
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago (Metropolitan Group)Residency, Surgery, 2011 - 2017
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2026
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsColon cancer cell treatment with rose bengal generates a protective immune response via immunogenic cell death.Jianzhong Qin, Nicholas Kunda, Guilin Qiao, Jed F. Calata, Krunal Pardiwala, Bellur S. Prabhakar, Ajay V. Maker> ;Cell Death & Disease. 2017 Feb 2
- 7 citationsOperative management of portal annular pancreas during pancreaticoduodenectomy.Krunal Pardiwala, Ajay V. Maker> ;Surgery. 2016 Mar 1
- 12 citationsThe Potential of Intralesional Rose Bengal to Stimulate T-Cell Mediated Anti-Tumor Responses.Ajay V. Maker, Bellur S. Prabhakar, Krunal Pardiwala> ;Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology. 2015 Jul 22
- Research ResidentDepartment of Surgery University of Illinois at Chicago2013 - 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: