Kurt Hodges, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine
- 2400 South St
IU Health Arnett Hosp, Div Pathology
Lafayette, IN 47904
Phone: (765) 448-4319
Fax: (765) 448-2921
Dr. Hodges's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Hodges's Education & Medical Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, General Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, General Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Hodges's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Hodges's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the urinary bladder: the final common pathway of urothelial carcinoma dedifferentiation. Cheng, L., Zhang, S., Alexander, R., Maclennan, G.T., Hodges, K.B., Harrison, B.T., Lopez-Beltran, A., Montironi, R.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2011 May.
- Atypical ductal hyperplasia: interobserver and intraobserver variability. Jain, R.K., Mehta, R., Dimitrov, R., Larsson, L.G., Musto, P.M., Hodges, K.B., Ulbright, T.M., Hattab, E.M., Agaram, N., Idrees, M.T., Badve, S.; Mod Pathol. 2011 Jul.
- Urothelial lesions with inverted growth patterns: histogenesis, molecular genetic findings, differential diagnosis and clinical management. Hodges, K. B., Lopez-Beltran, A., Maclennan, G. T., Montironi, R., Cheng, L.; BJU Int. 2011 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Kurt Hodges, Dr. Kurt Hodges, MD, Dr. K Hodges, Dr. Kurt Boyd Hodges
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hodges's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, IN)
- Min Yan, MD
- Joyce Simpson, MD
- Jun Hu, MD
- Joan Opre, MD
- Morgan McCoy, MD
- John Brandt, MD
- Jey-Hsin Chen, MD
- Rudrappa Gangadhar, MD
- Walter Jones, MD
- Richard Pearson, MD