- Dr. Kurt Hodges, MD is a pathologist in Lafayette, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is an Associate Professor at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License1999 - 2015
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Inhibition of polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1) enhances the antineoplastic activity of metformin in prostate cancer. Shao, C.,Ahmad, N.,Hodges, K.,Kuang, S.,Ratliff, T.,Liu, X.; J. Biol. Chem.. 2014 Dec 17.
- Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the urinary bladder: the final common pathway of urothelial carcinoma dedifferentiation. Cheng, L., Zhang, S., Alexander, R., Maclennan, G.T., Hodges, K.B., Harrison, B.T., Lopez-Beltran, A., Montironi, R.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2011 May.
- Atypical ductal hyperplasia: interobserver and intraobserver variability. Jain, R.K., Mehta, R., Dimitrov, R., Larsson, L.G., Musto, P.M., Hodges, K.B., Ulbright, T.M., Hattab, E.M., Agaram, N., Idrees, M.T., Badve, S.; Mod Pathol. 2011 Jul.
- Register to See 10 More
- Dr. Kurt Hodges, Dr. Kurt Hodges, MD, Dr. K Hodges, Dr. Kurt Boyd Hodges