Dr. Stephens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office168 N Brent Street #502
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 641-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dignity Health Methodist Hospital of SacramentoResidency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Touro University CaliforniaClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHyperglycemia impairs atherosclerosis regression in mice.Nathalie Gaudreault, Nikit Kumar, Victor Olivas, Delphine Eberlé, Kyle B. Stephens, Robert L. Raffai> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2013 Dec 1
- 45 citationsApoE Suppresses Atherosclerosis by Reducing Lipid Accumulation in Circulating Monocytes and the Expression of Inflammatory Molecules on Monocytes and Vascular EndotheliumNathalie Gaudreault, Nikit Kumar, Jessica M. Posada, Kyle B. Stephens, Nabora Soledad Reyes de Mochel, Delphine Eberlé, Victor Olivas, Roy Y Kim, Matthew J. Harms, Sea...> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2012 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: