- 2200 Bergquist Dr
Suite 1, Attn: Credentials (Cmc)
Lackland A F B, TX 78236
Phone: (210) 292-6707
Fax: (210) 292-7964
Dr. Weld's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Weld's Education & Medical Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology
- University of TennesseeResidency, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Weld's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Weld's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Determination of renal hypothermic temperature adequacy for renoprotection during ischemia using renal interstitial glycerol concentrations in a porcine model. Allam, C.L., Xu, M., Medendorp, A., Knight, R., Dixon, P., Weld, K.J.; Urology. 2011 Feb.
- Effects of ischemia on human renal interstitial fluid metabolites. Weld, K.J., Evearitt, K., Dixon, P., Cespedes, R.D.; J Urol. 2009-02-01.
- Predicting irreparable renal ischemic injury using a real-time marker in the porcine model. Weld, K.J., Montiglio, C., Bush, A.C., Dixon, P.S., Schwertner, H.A., Hensley, D.M., Cowart, J.R., Cespedes, R.D.; J Urol. 2008-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 29 More...
- Dr. Kyle Weld, Dr. Kyle Weld, MD, Dr. K Weld, Dr. Kyle Jones Weld
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Weld's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Urology, TX)
- James Anthony, MD
- Melvyn Anhalt, MD
- John Laneri, Jr, MD
- Micah Jacobs, MD
- Gordon Welch Jr., MD
- Leopoldo Tecuanhuey Jr., MD
- Karen Delhey, MD
- Girish Vallabhan, MD
- Mohammad Sami, MD
- Lionel Rangel, MD