Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington St Box 314
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-2605Fax(617) 636-8199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kyung Lee, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2016 - 2019
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine at ElmhurstFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1977 - 1979
- Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and QueensResidency, Psychiatry, 1974 - 1977
- Mount St Marys HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Ewha Women's University College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Different brain activity in response to emotional faces alone and augmented by contextual information.Lee, K. H.,Siegle, G. J.> ;Psychophysiology. 2014 Jun 26
- Staffing and job satisfaction: nurses and nursing assistants.Kalisch, B.,Lee, K. H.> ;J Nurs Manag. 2014 May 09
- Engineering the Stereochemistry of Cephalosporin for Specific Detection of Pathogenic Carbapenemase-Expressing Bacteria.Shi, H.,Cheng, Y.,Lee, K. H.,Luo, R. F.,Banaei, N.,Rao, J.> ;Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl.. 2014 Apr 26
- Join now to see all