Dr. Ahmadi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 434-4251
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ladan Ahmadi is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health System. She received her medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine and finished her Internal medicine residency and Chief residency in 1997 in Brooklyn, New York. She has been in practice abroad and in US for 35 years. She specializes in Internal Medicine with focus on selected infectious diseases and immunodeficiency.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA case of dolutegravir-induced cutaneous small vessel vasculitis.Bradford S. Bennett, Nino Mikaberidze, Ladan M. Ahmadi> ;AIDS. 2019 Sep 1
- infectious disease society of americaMember
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: