Dr. Pia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5440 Laurel Hills Drive
Sacramento, CA 95845Phone+1 916-226-2850Fax+1 916-609-5193
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. I completed medical school at UC Davis, then completed adult psychiatry residency at San Mateo. My child fellowship was completed at UC Davis. I work in Sacramento at a non profit clinic.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery ServicesResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- I had a stroke. Two weeks later I was back to doctoringJuly 2023
- I Had a Stroke. Two Weeks Later, I Was Back to DoctoringJuly 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: