Are you Dr. Berg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office235 W 6th St
Reno, NV 89503Phone(775) 770-3000Fax(775) 770-3260
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lamont Berg, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Reno, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Texas, and California. He is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- UCSFInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsProlonged Postoperative Disorientation After Methylene Blue Infusion During ParathyroidectomyKevin K. Bach, Fred W. Lindsay, Lamont S. Berg, Red Howard> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2004 Nov 1
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical CenterReno, Nevada