Are you Dr. Shepherd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 N State St Rm 3900
Lac Usc Medical Center Orthopaedics
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 226-2622
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lane Shepherd, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with LAC+USC Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSyndesmotic Screw Removal in a Clinic Setting Is Safe and Cost-effective.Michelle T. Sugi, Brandon Ortega, Lane Shepherd, Charalampos G. Zalavras> ;Foot and Ankle Specialist. 2020 Apr 1
- 1 citationsUndetected iatrogenic lesions of the anterior femoral shaft during intramedullary nailing: a cadaveric studyStamatios A. Papadakis, Charalampos G. Zalavras, Raffy Mirzayan, Lane Shepherd> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. 2008 Jul 17
- 12 citationsPiriform and trochanteric fossae. A drawing mismatch or a terminology error? A reviewStamatios A. Papadakis, Lane Shepherd, Eleni C. Babourda, Stefanos Papadakis> ;Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy. 2005 Mar 3
- Join now to see all
- LAC+USC Medical CenterLos Angeles, California