Are you Dr. Houston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4801 W 81st St
Bloomington, MN 55437Phone(952) 837-9700Fax(952) 837-9701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lanning Houston, MD is a board certified radiologist in Bloomington, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and California. He is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, and University of Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1979 - 1982
- TriHealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- CA State Medical License 1982 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 1990
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsOptic glioma associated with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndromeJoel M. Weinstein, Miroslav Backonja, Lanning Houston, Enid E. Gilbert, Jonathan L. Finlay, Thomas A. Duff, Raymond W. M. Chun> ;Pediatric Neurology. 1986 Sep 1