Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office435 Lewis Avenue
Meriden, CT 06451Phone(203) 694-8200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1998
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- DE State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- DHRS2 Inhibits Cell Growth and Motility in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma OpenL Wang, Y Zhu, Y Li, M Li> ;Nature. 2017 Nov 07
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: